Wellingborough Homes is a not-for-profit housing association, set up to meet the housing needs of people in Wellingborough and the surrounding areas. We provide high quality homes and believe in creating friendly communities where people want to live.
Our services include:
- Improving homes and neighbourhoods
- Helping people to find suitable housing options for their needs
- Tackling anti-social behaviour and the causes of it
- Collecting rents and other charges
- Working with local communities to build individual skills, knowledge and confidence.
We are committed to promoting equality in everything we do - as an employer, a landlord and as a community business. Giving people an equal chance to contribute towards our work and influence our business is important to our success. And, we recognise and value the wide range of skills, experiences and talents within our membership and workforce; this is reflected in our Equality and Diversity Strategy.
Listening to our customers is very important to us, it enables us to identify gaps and of course the positive work that we are doing. We have undertaken a customer survey for both general and sheltered housing tenants in the last year, the results of these surveys will influence our future business plans.